Lydia is learning to eat with her fingers. I love this stage, and she is always willing to smile for the camera. Can you tell I love her new hat? I think it is adorable especially with it on her cute head.
We have been doing a lot of work on the house, and the kids have been great allowing me to get some stuff done. Luke is getting better about playing by himself for a while, and Lydia is doing a lot of different activities now.
I think Lydia looks so much like Luke is this picture. Boy, am I random in this post!
2 comments:
i think the last picture of lydia and the last picture of luke look so cute and so much alike! they are too precious:o) i also like the little glimpses of your new house!
Hey! I'm sorry it's been so long since we've talked - hope we can catch up soon. Your kids are sooo cute!
Post a Comment