Hello Everybody! Well the tentative consensus from the doctors is that I have a uteran infection. I might have already posted that. I can't remember. But anyhow, they have treated it agressively hoping it won't turn into an abscess. My fever came and went but hasn't reappeared since late in the night. I will probably be coming home tomorrow or Wednesday depending on whether my fever stays away or not. If it does come back then there will be abscess surgery and hopefully nothing else. So thank you for your prayers so much!!!!! Drew and I feel so blessed and showered with prayers from friends and family. It means the world to us and keeps us going knowing the the Lord takes to heart every prayer He hears. Thank you for the visits also. It is such an ecouragement. I haven't taken pictures of everybody because I forgot. Well, I will post again soon. Thank you again for everything. I feel so loved. I haven't gotten around to returning phone calls yet but am hoping to soon. I have started breastfeeding today finally and things have been going great! I am so excited for that, but I have been feeding him a lot because he was used to so much formula instantly. Well, until next time.
Monday, January 21, 2008
A Martin Luther King, Jr Day Hello!!!
Hello Everybody! Well the tentative consensus from the doctors is that I have a uteran infection. I might have already posted that. I can't remember. But anyhow, they have treated it agressively hoping it won't turn into an abscess. My fever came and went but hasn't reappeared since late in the night. I will probably be coming home tomorrow or Wednesday depending on whether my fever stays away or not. If it does come back then there will be abscess surgery and hopefully nothing else. So thank you for your prayers so much!!!!! Drew and I feel so blessed and showered with prayers from friends and family. It means the world to us and keeps us going knowing the the Lord takes to heart every prayer He hears. Thank you for the visits also. It is such an ecouragement. I haven't taken pictures of everybody because I forgot. Well, I will post again soon. Thank you again for everything. I feel so loved. I haven't gotten around to returning phone calls yet but am hoping to soon. I have started breastfeeding today finally and things have been going great! I am so excited for that, but I have been feeding him a lot because he was used to so much formula instantly. Well, until next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Praise God for such wonderful news! Yes, I've been "stalking" you guys on your blog, since I figure if you have the time/energy to post, you're hopefully feeling a bit better. We'll pray that your fever stays away and the antibiotics do their work, so you can get Luke home. If you're still at the hospital tomorrow, I'd love to stop by; I'll give you a call.
Love to you, Drew, and Luke!
Nikki and the boys
Oh Stefany! The Lord continues to answer our prayers. I'm so glad you've been able to start breastfeeding and spending that special time with Luke. I know you can't wait to be home again! Love you dearly,
grace
Stefany that is great news. I am so glad that you get to nurse Luke. I know that was very important to you!!! Sorry I missed your call yesterday. I miss now all three of yall. Give Drew a big hug and Luke a little squeeze for me.
Love you
Kristin
Post a Comment