Sunday, January 20, 2008

Thank you for continued prayers and your visits!


Hello all! Still writing from the hospital in my hospital bed. I had turned a huge corner yesterday after receiving blood, and had a pretty good day despite the pain that comes from healing. Last night I began to spike a fever which lasted through the night and into today. I was again sent for many tests CT scan and exray to try and locate the infection. It has been tentatively said by the dr.'s that it is in my uterus. I will probably be here at least until Wednesday. They are treating me with a top dog antibiotic. Anyways, thank you for letting us know of your love and prayers it means the world to us. So many of you have sent encouragement. Thank you.
Luke is doing so great. He is growing, eating, and sleeping good. He is such a blessing. He can sleep through anything it seems like. Because there is construction going on above our head on the 3rd floor. Yeah go figure!! Loud hammering, sawing, etc.. and Luke sleeps right through it. He is probably going to need excessive noise now to sleep.
We have loved our visits from friends. Dennis and Cindy, Grace, Nikki, and the Norgauers. Thank you for loving us so much. Well that is all for now, off for a nap and then feeding time for Luke.

4 comments:

The Campbell Newlyweds said...

Were still praying! If you want company and it's not snowing we would love to see you! If you need some food cooked, anything.... tell Drew and were there! We love you guys and Luke looks so adorable and sweet.We can't wait to see him!

Nikki said...

We love you too! Thanks for letting me stop in today... as I said, Luke is just perfect. And you look beautiful, too. :) Hopefully it will be just a few more days, and this will all be behind you as you all begin your new life as "three" in your own house!

Let me know if/when you need ANYTHING. I mean it, lady.

Love, Nikki

Unknown said...

Stef and Drew
As lunch time approaches on Monday I know you are still in the hours of morning in your neck of the woods. I just wanted to let you know that you remain in our thoughts and prayers. Momma B said she talked to Andrew yesterday and that he was working hard to take care of you and Luke.
know that God has ALL things in his perfect plan for your good. we love and miss you. Heb 3:16-19 hope in confusion
auntie m

sara said...

hey you,
i hope you know how much i love you and i'm praying for you i know this will be over soon and then you can really enjoy that sweet baby and most of all i can't wait for him to meet his favorite aunt say say
i love you say